Friday, May 6, 2011

The belly- 30 weeks


Well tomorrow I am 30 weeks pregnant! this pregnancy seems to have gone by so quickly. I am sure I won't be saying that around 36-40 weeks, but I definitely feel time flying by. I have still so much to do and yet I am anxious to meet my little boy. We have not completely decided on a name. I think we will make a decision closer to the due date. As many moms know..names are so difficult to agree on. You can't please everyone but you definitely need to make your spouse happy at the same time. I just wanted to post an update on my pregnancy because I realize I don't talk about it very much. I have a had a great pregnancy so far...minus the sickness for about a month, and my battle with hormones. I am  healthy and happy for the most part. Now the hormone issue is interesting. I never had a problem when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had a picture perfect pregnancy (although my husband was deployed my entire pregnancy and for the first 10 mths of her life) I still felt everything went smoothly and she was born a healthy 8lbs 9 oz. This time around, I am struggling to keep my emotions in check. One minute I am happy and busy..the next I don't know what to do with myself and I am depressed and angry. I lose my patience VERY quickly and I find myself turning into someone totally different. Its difficult to know the difference between real valid feelings and "crazy lady" hormones. I think for the most part, I have taken a healthy attitude towards them..and by talking about my feelings to my husband and those I am close to I feel like I have taken some control over the "out of control" feeling I get when my emotions are out of whack. Now if I could only find a way to not drown myself in ice cream when I am feeling this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment