Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cloth Diapering 101 -Intro

Ok, so the first thing you need to know is....DON'T BE SCARED!
Everyone seems to think that cloth diapering is this crazy time consuming, old school, poopy touching, granola eating idea...but its not. Now first of all let me say that I have yet to EXPERIENCE cloth diapering a child...so my opinion might not be that valid..BUT I have spent hours researching cloth diapering and how FULL TIME working moms handle it. I am a stay at home mom, so time is not really a huge issue for me. However, laundry is. I DESPISE laundry. So I needed to find out just how much time a cloth diapering mommy spends washing, drying and folding cloth diapers. I went online and found a great video by a cloth diapering momma called "a day in the life of a cloth diapering mom"  its broken into Part 1 and Part 2. The reason I loved this video is because you can really see cloth diapers at work, and how simple you can make it for yourself. So for any moms or moms to be out there that are "worried" or "scared" to cloth diaper...I hope this helps!!

 A day in the life of a cloth diapering mom

and p.s. my favorite site is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClothDiaperChannel

all of these wonderful ladies have made a great place to find a TON of info (mostly videos) on cloth diapering from the people who know them best!.. moms who use them!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment