Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome!

This is my very first blog as Luhv Nation! The idea behind this blog is to create a space where I can shove all the crazy thoughts I have into one place. I am a mom, and an Army wife and I am always thinking of new ways to create fun family memories without it costing us an arm and a leg. I am also trying to run a household without creating a huge impact on the environment and if you are a wife and mom you know how tough this can be! I am also 26 weeks pregnant and trying to find my way through the cloth diapering world. I did not cloth diaper with my first child, so this is an entirely new adventure for my husband and I.  My hubby and I also find ourselves in a bit of a financial bind, trying to create a new nursery, buy baby clothes and budget for the initial cost of cloth diapering, so I decided to take up sewing in the hopes that I can make whatever I can WHEN I can! I know how overwhelming and confusing it can be to want to do what is best for your family and the environment but not having the resources or the time to research everything. So this blog will be a place for me to pour out my opinions and my tips as a brand new "cloth diapering, eco-friendly mommy" and a "Do It Yourself experimenter"!  I hope that if you happen to stumble upon this blog that you enjoy it, it makes you smile and you can even find some creative FUN ideas :)  Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment