Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Keeping it simple - Clothes Pin Bag!

   I have to show off my craftastic clothes pin bag!! I am so proud of it! I have never really been interested in crafting or sewing, but since discovering the world of cloth diapering I am learning all sorts of new ways to save money and live a greener lifestyle. I have fallen in love with sewing and making my own baby items. I figured it was time I made something for myself too. This was my latest project and it took me maybe 4 hours. I am sure for a more advanced crafter this might not take as long, but for me 4 hours was pretty good! I am encouraging you "stay at home mommies"!! try making something yourself...its an amazing feeling to know you can produce something you love so much (besides your children of course!) It also makes laundry time just a bit more fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment